12.1.10

Laughter

L a u g h t e r (nested)

----What would your cat think of your laughter?
---It terrifies any animal.
--An animal does not reason;
--it disrupts any human.
-A joy from anguish,
--Peterpan's
--green skin
---Grass
---tickle's little feet
----Danger's walking's
----in a church
-----with no wife
-----is no shame
------human nature's
------shameful bliss
-------is no animal
-------an example
-------humans made
-------an exception
------devine
-----intertwine
----between what is
---and what should not be
--in the bible
--in one's mind
-reflections to be hold
-of
-a
-sudden
-disrutping sound
-and queer smell
-of
-someone's
-fart
-in
-the
-minutes
-of a board meeting:
--I would like to make a motion
--...
--counterman, in disguise, "motion passed..."
--"...to..."
--"bring this to the floor for discus-sion."
----Someone bring some flowers to be
-fold
-----My wife's boyfriend has brought
-some
-----for my share
------to be sure
------what am I
------without flower
------her
------and I
-------before
------the release,
-----the hot,
----the bed,
---the kiss,
--the gaze,
-was there laughter?
----There was giggle
----her first,
----then I
----then intertwined
----There and I
----between our thighs
-----a breach of security
-----laughter is the key:
------A joy from anguish
--"Motion passed
--to breed
--laughter."

No comments: