12.7.11

Personal Past Track: Rupert, Japan etc...

Click heading to go to updated document!


Got me thinking again about my past events...and my supposed "black boxes" in TVs. How can a TV become a listening device? Speakers can act as mics...what else??? How can a cabled television be sent a discriminated program packet and then change to the standard programming when circumstances change? Has the government been the scape goat and as result under influence of Rupert's "master plan???" Before my hospitalization to Methodist of Bethany the emergency room and hospital asked who was after me. They asked repeatedly, especially at Methodist. I said "Rupert!" Unfortunately I moved from Rupert to emotional sensitivity to conspiracy that E.T.s were being bred and in-slaved in our earth. What evidence I had was evidence and witness of discriminatory programming through the cabled television. I also witnessed this discriminatory programming at one of the mental hospitals I was in. Programming that caused the unit to close and send everyone to their beds early.

Here is a snip of that programming, here on A&E, about some folks on Social Security Disability that get entangled in a murder investigation. What I did not capture was a comedian that was yelling "Obama has been caught! Obama is going down!" being repeated several times and when I woke up my roommate to bare witness the program changed. Lance you had introduced me to the gas-lighting tactics.

Here is snippet of that program (strange commercials too, and their jux-position):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ipo_RYQEnPk
This was uploaded directly from my camera the same night I asked to be admitted. What had prompted me is that I called 9/11 and let it ring three times then I hung up. I never got a call back. So I left a message with the Investigator Sheriffs office of the incident. Then I called 9/11 again and in less than two rings I got a hold of
dispatcher.

Also perhaps related is what maybe intelligible "garble" recorded on my voice mail. I suspected ET communication at the time. However this may also be another gas lighting tactic. I stumbled upon this when I was hooking up a new fax to my Clear VOIP connection. I tested a call from the fax machine (has phone) to my iphone. When my iphone picked up I got this:
http://youtu.be/CBC0hGD70jc

While in contact with a researcher at DARPA, a black copter appeared several yards from my window, direct sight, quiet, for about three minutes. Shortly after I feel into a depression lasting three months. I was reacting spontaneously and without much awareness to the result of my actions and to persons I did not know or have had relationship personally. I have since then removed any direct communication between persons I do not personally know, as pointed out by the DARPA employee I had contacted responding paraphrased: We have never met [...] I am not aware if DARPA handles these reports and I am not the person to contact regarding this material.

Somehow it got on the Clear Phone voice mail days after I expressed the content to a Clear employee. The voice mail was only the content being received and did not record the content of ambience or otherwise on my end.

Also doesn't Rupert own something associated with 3G back in 2000 or 1999? I'm using 4G with my internet. 3G with iPhone. This may be a source of concern relating to the News Corp hacking litigation, that as of recent, (March 2011) has result in many arrests and on verge of opening up litigation of a much bigger conspiracy on the extent of the phone hacking, now exposing The Sun, still mostly concentrated in the U.K.


During the winter when I came across peculiarities with communications I did some feedback with the Theremin app tests between phone and VOIP and noticed some inconsistent delays and frequencies between the feedback that I assumed at time was suggestive of wiretapping / phone hacking. Shortly before that time I had requested through Clear and ATT to subpoena on my records. Occurrences few days later led me to 2nd level IT with Clear and he said straight out before I spoke, "Our lines have crossed, Clear and ATT" and I just went into what I wanted "transfer to US Embassy in Japan" I was seeking on several times in the week to secure Asylum rights in Japan. I had a potential sponsor living in Japan.

Appears to me some corporations, perhaps tied to News Corp and the Bilderberg Group are set out to cripple the world governments and eventually cripple it's resources to prosecute in order for the corporate NWO take over plan as described in a 2003 email from Rockfeller, whom outlined the general master plan toward a one government theocracy.



From Rockeffeler Communications 


"
To the great sea of mankind,

The time of the end is upon us. Like it or hate it, it's the destiny
we must all face. On September 11, 2001 the world was witness to the
beginning of the end. What you saw and experienced will be nothing
compared to the calamity that is to soon transpire. It is sad that so
many lives will be taken - but these things will continue to happen as
this old system begins to collapse.

No human government in existence now or since the ancient times have
been able to sustain a perfect order. Every government has failed and
will fail. They can not protect you. They can not give you a place
where people are truly free, where your neighbors are your family and
foreigners are your friends. No human government today can or will
ever be able to achieve this. That is why the Agenda has been set. It
has been referred to over time as the Armageddon Agenda. But be not
fearful. It will not be a nuclear holocaust or some stray asteroid
from the heavens that will level our civilization. In fact it's not
the planet that will suffer and be swept away. It will be the human
inhabitants of this great planet who have no respect or genuine regard
for their fellow human beings. Each one of you over the next year must
do some very deep and sincere thinking. Will I overcome my hatred for
my fellowman or will I put aside my differences and unite and care for
my neighbor? Will I treat them with kindness? Or will I continue to
take advantage of them? When was the last time you took a person in
off the street and gave them some food or helped them find shelter for
the night? Or sat beside someone on a bus, in a mall, on a train and
said Hello. When did you last comfort a stranger who had lost someone
they loved. When was the last time you befriended someone not because
of their possessions or their wealth - but because you cared about
them?

None of the above is easy. It is hard. None of us are perfect. None of
us have had a good life. Some think that because we have suffered to
some degree that we deserve what ever we can get - even if it means
hurting another person in the process. But those who try and rise up
against our negative ways will survive and will be rewarded with a
life on earth that right now is only a dream. Only the meek will
possess the earth.

This is a certainty.

The New System is coming. The only question is: Will you choose to be
there? Or will you continue to go down the road to self destruction.
It's up to you. The following Agenda is what will happen and what you
will need to endure through to survive and get there. So think deeply.
It's your future. And may you do well.



======== AGENDA TO THE NEW WORLD =========

The steps will be:

1) A complete irresolvable collapse of Middle Eastern peace.

2) Vatican city will fall to religious terrorists.

2) World-Wide Crack Down on all religion. All Religions will be
banned.

3) United Nations will establish an interm one world government
state, followed by a declaration of worldwide peace and security.

4) Sudden and systematic collapse of Great Britain, Chinese
and the United States Governments. The rest of the world will fall
into anarchy. Billions will perish. Only those of good-will, and
followers of the truth will survive.

5) New system government of 144,000 members and 6 million
plus subjects will take control.

6) Massive cleanup operation will commence as New World is
created. Eco-systems will be restored. Infrastructures re-built. Sickness
and disease will be eliminated. Aging will be reversed and the aging
process itself will cease. A New restored human family will gradually
bring the earth into paradisaical conditions under theocratic rule.

======== END OF AGENDA =========


Your Brother

Rockefeller"


Is News Corp a main brach conspirator?

(edited/updated March 4 2012)




No comments: